Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Nige Lowrey at the blog Nige's Page a' Rage. He states that he was nicking one of Rol's memes, but did not leave a link. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Speed Dating Meme
1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book? Cat in the Hat
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? maybe the FULL HOUSE ..lol
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep? 24 hours and it was loooong
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? who the hell is Barry Manilow?
5. Who's your favorite Muppet? kermit of course!!
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? biting my nails don't do it anymore
7. What's your favorite website? craigslist
8. What's your favorite school supply? notepad and BLUE ink pens
9. Who's your favorite TV attorney? Perry Mason!
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? haven't taken a trip in like 3 years
11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop? Books for like 25 cents wooo yeah got a lot of them
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? asleep. woke up when September Ended.
13. What's your favorite tree? LEMON TREE
14. What's the most interesting biography you've read? have i read one before...??
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? sweet and sour chicken damn now i'm hungry!!
16. What's the best costume you've ever worn? a plain white Sheet yep i was a ghost.
17. What's your least favorite word? no
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? i'd be Texas of course!!!!!!!!
19. Who's your favorite bear? Pooh Bear.......lol
20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation. woke up one time with scratches on my arms.......freaky
21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be? not sure
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? nothing i skipped it
23. Where do you go for advice? to my family and my cousin v.
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? both of them
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? no i'd drown i just know it Scuba diving? noooooo don't think so .
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!