Friday, May 14, 2010

The Friday 56

Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Post any sentence from that page (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog. (If you do not have your own blog) post it in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to Story Time With Tonya and Friends.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.


 Felicity Had Been Reluctant to let them go out together.

Holt was certain she was worried that he'd get the old man drunk and charge him with being incompetent.

2 comments:

Renee Vincent said...

Hey BookJunkee! Thanks for stopping by my Friday 56. Thought I'd come on over to yours! Love the cover of that one - looks like Nathan Kamp on the coverart ;-)

Thanks for stopping by. btw, I am following your blog now.

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Love the cover of this novel. It really catches my interest.
Mike

PS Stop over at my blog and say hi.
I'm having a giveaway for "Heads You Lose." It's a hilarious novel.
http://mikedraperinguilford.blogspot.com