Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Changes
1. Tell us about one thing that you'd change about yourself if you could. Just one thing I'd say I could be a more open to trying new things!!
2. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you -- what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle? probably a Book !!
3. Hey, do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Yes, but only Good ones not ones .
4. What was the last snail mail that you received that was significant? snail mail what's that!!!! lol, i got some pictures from my mom all the way from Texas.
5. If you could pick out a brand new nickname for yourself, what would you choose and why?i got like a million nicknames i'd like to Loose a few!!!
6. John Edward's mistress was on Oprah this past Thursday. She stated that no third person can break up a marriage, so it had to be broken before the two started doing the nasty. Do you buy that? yeah i could buy it..maybe guess it depends on the situation.
7. Do you think it is okay to keep secrets from your s/o? no never keep secrets people always find out anyways.
8. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? If yes, what's the weirdest dare that you did? i have but no weird ones just took an uncle's truck for a joy ride while he was away playing a gig!!!
9. What, in hindsight, the stupidest thing that you have ever done?hmm..nothing comes to mind right now.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy