Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy
1. When was the last time that you got jealous? umm 2 weeks ago
2. At what point do you finally decide it's time to move forward with your life (like, major changes)? i haven't moved on How do you know? i need to right now What do you do? i'm gonna head home to Texas.
3. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go?a couple days ago.. How do you know? i just knew i was time to What do you do? hooked up with a guy.
4. How many times must someone push your buttons before you've just had enough? once is all it takes ..Why? cause why put up with it if you don't got to.
5. If I S/O were to cheat on you, could you ever see yourself giving them a second chance? never, the other person can have you and your lies.Or a third? nope
6. What was the last thing that someone did that you were very grateful for? my laundry!!! haha my uncle did it for me and i didn't even ASK oh yeah!
7. How much time do you spend online in a given weekday? few hours a day everday. What about the weekends? not that much except when i'm not doing stuff
8. How many online journals/blogs do you read regularly? What are some of your favorites and why? i read alot. romance in the backseat is a favorite and Dark Divas Reviews,Romantic Crush Junkies,Book Chick City and lots of others.
9. What was the last major purchase that you made? does groceries count. i'd say my notebook.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!