Friday, May 7, 2010

Five Question Friday

 
 
 
1. What is your worst memory of your siblings? 
My brother when he broke his arm riding his bike, and since I have 4 brothers just fighting all the time probably over dumb stuff like who gets to be the Cop and who gets to be the Robber always had to play their kind of games.
 
2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)  umm...lets see my brothers got in trouble a lot for picking on me so i guess i let them so they'd get in more trouble for it.heehee.

3. Where do you like to go to relax? mostly at home or in bed reading a book until   i fall asleep..

4. What was the last thing you won? I won a Book!!!  2 books actually yeah So love winning Books!

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose? The Price is Right or maybe Jeopardy..wouldn't win but it'd be super cool!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: