Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brad Pitt !!!Wednesday Wickedness



Today we picked Brad Pitt. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!


Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme! Brad Pitt. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. "I've got a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what's more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.” Do you ever have a hard time with morals? OH Man do I EVER ..

2. “Being married means I can [break wind] and eat ice cream in bed.” Do you eat in bed? If yes, what? Yeah, I Eat in Bed whatever I want too.

3. “I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said 'we saw your movie'. 'Which one?' I said. He shouted 'Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn't like?” What was the last movie you hated and why? Um, I like all movies even if they sucked.

4. “We made a plan at school to meet in her garage and kiss. It was like this little business deal. I kissed her and then I ran home.” Did you make 'a plan' the first time you made love or did it just happen? It just happened...still does hahaha

5. “You must lose everything in order to gain anything.” Have you ever felt that you lost it all? If yes, explain. no haven't lost it all but feel like I might Soon!

6. “We did a little training in the beginning, ... But again, these guys aren't supposed to be skilled fighters.” When were you last time that you were in a fight (physical or not)? Oh I fight all the time with my brothers we always pick on each other but ha they never hit me back!!!

7. “My week consists ... five days out of the seven I've got at least three cars of paparazzi on me that I've got to either lose or whatever.” Have you ever been stalked?  no, but  I think I might be being stalked by a guy on myspace........kinda freaky

8. “I mean, that's the modified self-help version of the psychology, I guess.” Do you believe in 'self help' for problems, or do you prefer therapy? Therapy works great LOL.

9. “Fame is a bitch, man.” Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why? Nah, I like being able to LIVE my life any way I WANT to

10. “I have always been somebody that really wants to be married. And I don't know if that's just so I can do it differently than my parents did and prove marriage does work.” Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'?  Yes and No I guess until It happens for me then Nope sure don't.

Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!

No comments: