Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday 9: Be True to Your School!!







Saturday 9: Be True to Your School


1. What was your favorite subject in high school?
       US  History
2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones?
   Nope, not really
3. What's your favorite all time reality show?
    If i had to say it would be .....is American Idol a reality show?
4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked?
     they Look  fake  to me and everything has a script.
5. What did you look like when you were a teenager?
      I looked like me only younger...
6. Whose advice do you listen to?
       I listen anyones advice doesn't mean I Take it
7. How often are you sick?
     1 or 2 times a year. I hardly ever get sick.
8. Do you like or dislike change?
      Change is good .
9. How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?
     i'm gonna say a few times, and probably more on the way




samanthasaturday9 
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Diane said...

i liked your answer to #6. have a nice weekend!

annies home said...

I love history now but despised it in highschool