Thursday, May 21, 2009

TBR--updated

My TBR filling up more than 200 books in it.
Finished 1 so far about to start on another one. I think I buy more than I read but when I do read it's up to 5 or 6 books a Week!!
So I'll be going through that huge pile. Decided to Go back and List Some of them here.

Dark Rider By Iris Johansen
Summer By The Sea by Susan Wiggs
Pirates' Promise by Bobbi Smith
Simmer All Night by Geralyn Dawson
An Independent Woman by Candace Camp
Montana by Debbie Macomber
True Colors by Diana Palmer
Outsider bye Diana Plamer
The You I Never Knew by Susan Wiggs
One Wish by Linda Lael Miller
Wicked by Shannon Drake
Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Rachel and the Hired Gun by Elaine Levine
My Long Tall Texas Heartthrob by Geralyn Dawson
Tattered Silk by Elaine Barbieri
Remember Texas by Eve Gaddy
Cut and Run by Carla Neggers
The Window by Carla Neggers

Ok that is a lot and I still have a HUGE pile not listed !!!!!!
Happy Reading to me~:)

No comments: