Friday, April 17, 2009

My Cousins House :(

I haven't been there in forever for obvious reasons. I really hate going over there knowing that my "friend" could show up at any minute. I don't even know what to say or if I should say anything at all. We didn't part in good terms or any that I know of.
 
We had a sort of falling out but I don't really know because I haven't seen him In a month. I'm trying to stay away from him as long as possible. Nothing good will ever come over our "relationship" actually it never was one just a couple ok more than a couple "relations" ha! I should have know when he wanted to just keep it damn secret. That's the part that gets me the most. knowing I was fool enough to let him basically use me, till his "girl" friend became more than his friend.
 
I don't think I want to be friends with him anymore and that sucks 7 years of being friends for what.
I should have known.
I did know but couldn't say no.
 
 
 

No comments: